Sunday, November 1, 2015

15 Bunk Beds That Will Make You Wish You Were A Kid Again


I'm an only child, so I never had bunk beds of my own. Whenever I went to a friends house, and they had bunk beds, I was always so jealous. Bunk beds are the coolest thing ever, and everyone knows that. I have fond summer camp memories of my friends and I bouncing between bunk beds, or pushing all the bunk beds together to create one (super uncomfortable) mega-bed. I think that even now, as a (kind of) grownup, I would get a bunk bed, and I could loft it or make it have a staircase or something, you know, really class it up. These bunk beds will (almost) make you wish you were back at summer camp. 


1. I love the color they painted this one!


2. Turn them for a fun spin on things. 


3. Make everyone jealous with this slide. 


4. Beds up top, comfy sitting area down below. 


5. Turn a tiny room into a bedroom for 5. 


6. Snooze in style. 


7. Fancy bunk beds exist. 


8. Bigger bunk beds are great for a guest house, because then everyone can come visit!


9. Turn an unused space into a kid's mini apartment. 


10. If you have tall ceilings, you better create a loft!


11. Make your kid's bed a whole house. 


12. These three beds give each kid the privacy they need. 


13. These hanging beds are so cool!


14. A full bed on the bottom means snuggles!


15. Everyone gets their own compartment. 


Source:Diply

Take a look at other articles about kids bedrooms



















No comments:

Post a Comment